[BC] All Sports Stations

Rich Wood richwood at pobox.com
Sat May 3 08:36:54 CDT 2008

------ At 08:52 PM 5/2/2008, JD Davis wrote: -------

>That's a bad pre-judgment. I seem to remember that the sports stations in
>Vegas touted the highest disposable income audience of any station. It was
>just a matter of convincing the clients. Once the results start to pour in,
>clients start to line up.

I'm going to have to suspend disbelief on that one until I can do
some research. I know of no formats where clients line up to buy. It
still requires shoeleather to sell. WKTU, New York, with Disco might
have been the last time that happened.

What a station touts should be taken with a grain of salt.

Rich