[BC] All Sports Stations

Ronald J. Dot'o Sr. ron.doto at comcast.net
Fri May 2 22:47:36 CDT 2008

No that you mention it Cowboy I've known maybe 10 - 15 other Broadcast
Engineers and along with myself NONE of them had any interest in
sports.  It must be a geek thing (yeah I'm one.  I even own pocket
protectors!).  I'm sure that there must be some BE's out there who
like sports but I'm still waiting to meet one.

Ron D