[BC] All Sports Stations

Dan Kelley djkelley at frontier.net
Fri May 2 19:11:47 CDT 2008

Rich:

My experience - in medium and smaller markets running sports
has generated good to great revenue with no numbers.  Even on
handicapped signals.

I've never run the format satellite 24/7, but always supplemented
with local sports shows and play-by-play...be it college or even
high school.

as always, your mileage may vary.

dan in lansing