[BC] RCA BTA5L & and other numbers

miltron at mindspring.com miltron at mindspring.com
Fri May 2 14:37:13 CDT 2008

A dark pink, sort of a dusty rose color.
Yes, had a BC-1T back-up for a while.  The 5T is now back-up to a Gates 5.
IIRC, Cosmos sold it before stereo.  The 5T worked fine after Bobby
Lambert changed a resistor value to get the sidebands more in  phase....
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jay Braswell" <braswell at broadcast.net>

WIS has a pink 5T

I've TRIED to tell a handful of people about the color of that
transmitter, and they look at me like I'm crazy. While I AM crazy,
that has nothing to do with my ability to discern color.

Miltron...didn't WIS have a Gates BC-1T for a backup?