[BC] Transmitter Safety

DHultsman5 at aol.com DHultsman5 at aol.com
Thu May 1 07:22:34 CDT 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 12:05:51 PM Central Daylight Time,
ka3vei at gmail.com writes:

It would  be real easy to accidently grab the
wrong one and take the section of the  transmitter that is on the air
off the air.  I have not done this but  it is a nice bit of insurance
too keep me from doing this.  The other  things is if I do wrongfully
get my self into a situation where I am tired  and am working on the
equipment it again is cheap insurance to help me  from doing something
that I may regret.  And yes sometimes I do feel  sillly doing it,
especially when someone else arrives and sees  it.

On systems with parallel Transmitters  Label and color code one in  Blue and
one in orange, two colors and color all boxes associated with that rig  the
same color.    I bought some small bottle of paint and  brushes in a model shop
and painted all breakers in the panels with one  transmitter, blowers, pumps,
exhaust, etc. one color and another color for  the other transmitter.

Dave

listings at AOL Autos.