[BC] "live" feeds

DHultsman5 at aol.com DHultsman5 at aol.com
Thu May 1 07:03:03 CDT 2008

In a message dated 4/29/2008 1:37:56 PM Central Daylight Time,
Bob at Broadcast-Devices.com writes:

Mike's  comment about the IFB feed is a good one. In fact, you could use the
same  pair for IFB if a second one isn't available. If you use center  tapped
transformers a D.C. voltage can be used to control a "simplex"  circuit
whereby a relay can be used to switch between send and receive.

Bob Tarsio

*******************************

For many years we used a "Dry-pair"  telephone line to most of our  remotes
to allow talk=back and cue to the announcer at the remote site.  We  always
used a d.c. simplex to ground with a button at the remote location to  allow the
remote announcer to start the first cartridge machine of a stop set.  Later
moved the talk back to FM SCA.

Later we actually used two buttons with gating diodes for + and -   keying to
ground to all the starting of a routine cartridge containing "Bits  & sound
effects".

Dave

listings at AOL Autos.