[BC] Larry Wilkins "Mini" Stroke Update - 5:30 p.m.

Charles Wooten NF4A nf4a
Sat Sep 30 18:42:58 CDT 2006

Here is an update on Larry from Charlie Grider in Montgomery

Charlie Wooten

Subject: Larry Wilkins "Mini" Stroke Update - 5:30 p.m.  (Central)

To:  All

Larry Wilkins just called me from his hospital room at UAB in Birmingham.
He sounded good. He said he felt better today than yesterday.  His speech
was very good.
--
Larry did say that his stroke is what is called a "mini stroke".  He said
that it is a warning that if ignored, a major stroke could occur with

I will check on him Sunday and advise everyone.

Please keep Larry, Cathy, and family in your thoughts and prayers.

Charlie Grider; CBRE, CBNT
Home Phone: 334-279-9962; Cell Phone:  334-312-0269; Fax: 334-279-9962
Office (day job - Alabama Department of Transportation):  334-242-6379
Home Address:  330 West Vanderbilt Loop; Montgomery, Al  36109
Email: ccgrider at aol.com