[BC] Country Music plight in top towns

gRAdy Moates lists
Thu Sep 28 10:20:56 CDT 2006

    Ah, memories. . .

    I worked for WMZQ in the beginning. . .

    I remember distributing balloons at the Waylon & Willie
concert (promoted by the competition) that had, "I MZQ'd
at Waylon & Willie" in bright green ink on yellow balloon
stock.

    I still have a pair of shorts that we used to wear when
the MZQ softball team would play, that trumped, "I MZQ'd
in my pants!"  I can't fit into them anymore.

    When was that, 1979?  Before 'MZQ it was WMOD.