somewhat OT: Torn "Q"- was [BC] Collins 300F Picture - filaments on!

Scott Todd stodd
Tue Sep 26 09:16:45 CDT 2006

Tried looking at the pictures but the full size versions wouldn't come
up.  I am using Firefox and recently downloaded Quicktime to view some
stuff and it seemed to cause more problems than it solved.  I removed
Quicktime but I still get the torn Q icon of a broken link or system
incompatibility.  I noticed I still get the little Q on the system tray
bar at the bottom of the screen.  I missed something somewhere, but what?

Scott Todd