[BC] Stealth antennas-programs?

JYRussell@academicplanet.com jyrussell
Mon Sep 25 22:22:35 CDT 2006

I wish I could run some sort of program to emulate all this stuff, and
'play' with the variables, so I could see 'what happens when' ... so I could
for instance, swap out size /number of guys, or, change coax, etc... and see
what happens to BW, pattern, and all
(or at least I wish there was a program to do this I could AFFORD )
  Jason