[BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sun Sep 24 19:46:08 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/24/2006 6:41:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
wbzq1300 at verizon.net writes:

> Would you like to leave a wake up time, and so that you can be notified
>  when this not of legitimate concern thread is concluded? Kindly leave
>  your information at the front desk and Tom Bodette will take care of it.

ROFLOL! :) Good one!

As for me, I am interested in finding out (if possible) just how, exactly,
they *did* wire those two transmitters. Sounds awfully odd to me, especially
considering how they couldn't get the solid state box to work properly. Most
likely, it wasn't the transmitters fault.

Willie...