[BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

Larry Fuss lfuss2
Sun Sep 24 17:22:20 CDT 2006

Scott:

Kirk has talked to Sinan.  We're still working on the problem, but the
transmitter is still not on full power.

LF

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Bailey, Scott
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2006 2:47 PM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Cc: sinan at armstrongtx.com
Subject: RE: [BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

Larry,
   Have you and Kirk talked to Sinan about this.  This is wired that you are
have problems with the mod interlocks.  I haven't had that problem.  I know
that WROX was run by "you know who" for a while. I hope he didn't screw with
it.

Kirk should call and talk to Sinan and Sinan only.  Jim there is a great
guy, but Sinan is the owner of the comapny and designed that AM box.  He
will get it straight for you.

Scott