[BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Sun Sep 24 16:51:55 CDT 2006

Larry,
   Have you and Kirk talked to Sinan about this.  This is wired that you are have problems with the mod interlocks.  I haven't had that problem.  I know that WROX was run by "you know who" for a while. I hope he didn't screw with it.

Kirk should call and talk to Sinan and Sinan only.  Jim there is a great guy, but Sinan is the owner of the comapny and designed that AM box.  He will get it straight for you.

Scott

________________________________

From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net on behalf of Larry Fuss
Sent: Sun 9/24/2006 12:43 PM
To: 'Broadcasters' Mailing List'
Subject: RE: [BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

> What's been the trouble with it?  It's it antenna problems? It wouldn't
work at WQMA because of the ATU problems. Makes me wonder if one of Jason's
buddies screwed with the ATU, not know what they were doing. Mine has been
on since July of 04 with out missing a lick.  I have found not to use the
Armstorong with a series feed tower. Your tower must be ground with an
unipole.

Yes, WROX is a unipole.  During the year-and-a-half we've had the
transmitter, it's hardly ever been on full power.  There's a problem with
the power supply that Kirk still has not been able to solve.  It also has a
problem with the module interlocks.  One day they work, the next day they
don't.

LF