[BC] 1 kW AM xmtrs

Larry Fuss lfuss2
Sun Sep 24 12:41:53 CDT 2006

> Larry Fuss installed an Armstrong X-1000B at another station with no
trouble because there were no antenna issues.

No, that transmitter has always been a problem too.  And it's not because of
the antenna.

> WQMA has a piece of crap, series feed antenna, and has probably had not
much mantanence done to it since it was built, besides what chance Larry
Fuss got to work on it..  Now Larry Fuss needs to jump in here and comment
on the QMA's antenna system from what he knows.  He's the former owner.

Kirk and I owned WQMA only briefly.  During that time, there was little work
done on it.

LF