[BC] Re: Netgear MR314 Failue\re

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Sep 22 14:11:54 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/22/2006 2:36:07 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Xmitters at aol.com writes:

> So if nobody on the list has ever seen a netgear MR314 where the wireless
>  functionality fails to revive after a power failure and not found a work-
> around,
>  then I will find a different manufacturer.

This may be a long-shot... have you checked the "wall wart"? Try swapping
just the power supply from the new unit, and see if the old one comes back. There
might be a flaw in the power supplies that is either messing-up the supply
voltage, or it is allowing a spike to reach a sensitive chip inside the unit.

Willie...