[BC] Shively Vertical Antenna question

Bob Groome bobgroome
Thu Sep 21 19:08:11 CDT 2006

Shivley's Bob S. should be source for the answer.

  As to the other coment, our V-POL dipole is up and down and is 50 ohms

  Bob Groome

wpio fm radio <wpio at gate.net> wrote:
  Can anyone offer a reason why the Shively 6510 Vertical only
polarity antennas are not straight up and down like a normal
vertical dipole antennas.

And....wouldn't that off-axis from vertical cause some
inadvertent horizontal polarity to be radiated?

http://www.shively.com/im6510.pdf#search=%22shively%206510%22

RH
Cable-Connectors-Blocks-Racks-Wire Management-Test Gear-Tools and More!
www.SystemsStore.com Tel: 407-656-3719 Sales at SystemsStore.com

Bob Groome
A good man can be stupid and still be good. But a bad man must have brains.                                               Maxim Gorkey

Home address is bobgroome at yahoo.com
Work address is bobg at jampro.com
Web: www.Jampro.com
at Jampro Antennas, The most recognized antenna brand in the world. Tel: 01+ (916) 383-1177 EX 306 orr Toll Free 866-452-6770