[BC] Finally getting around to the RCA 1R1 for Amateur Use

stanleybadams stanleybadams
Wed Sep 20 18:41:55 CDT 2006

So I am looking for any help out there from some of the 'OM' of the
List who have worked with this animal.

What should I look out for?  What are maintenance issues?

Will clean up and bring up on air first on commercial freq of 1460, then
Begin the conversion.  I want to use either my digital HP osc with 10 mhz
GPS standard or a separate DDS for the xtal and of course, some Jennings
variables for the output section, so I wonder if any of you guys or someone
you know have tried it.

Always thanks for the help and be looking over the next few months for the
WE 407 material.  It is about to get started too.

Thank you

Stan