[BC] Crystals

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Wed Sep 20 13:30:31 CDT 2006

Stanley,
   I found you have to get on the horn and call them and get one of
their Customer Service Reps. I just order some a few years ago for a
Collins 820 and had no problems. They even took credit cards.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of stanleybadams
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 1:25 PM
To: broadcast at radiolists.net
Subject: [BC] Crystals

Yes, I am well aware of IC in OKC.  I have used them through the years
for
mainly vhf/uhf commercial band crystals, and this is my first time to
actually order AM radio crystals, but when I wrote them they would not
give
me any details.

So I assume it is a fundamental with about a 32 pf parallel load.  Not
sure
as to cut, but that is their thing.

I was just looking for a little 'feel good' knowledge as actually, a DDS
will be put in place of the xtal.

Thanks fellows.

Stan