[BC] Counterpoise Ground System

Bill Harms wharms
Tue Sep 19 14:48:45 CDT 2006

Scott:

	I have unconfirmed information that indicates that when they razed
some neighboring buildings and had to take down some of the wires, it
radically changes the signal pattern. Assuming it is true, I don't
know if it was from a change in symmetry of the ground system or
because the ground field area was smaller.

Bill harms