[BC] putting phone calls on the air

RLO2L@aol.com RLO2L
Sun Sep 17 21:17:25 CDT 2006

In a message dated 9/17/2006 5:18:08 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
seaberg1 at sbcglobal.net writes:

Your  e-mail prompted me to reach about five feet, open a plastic storage
container and voila !!! there-in resides a Heathkit hybrid phone patch  Model
HD-15  (must be hi-definition) .  Traditional Heathkit  green with gray top
and sides.  Worked many years at one of our  flame-throwers.  Still would
work for me but phone-patching is pretty  much history on ham radio.

I still have mine too. Can't remember how many churches I loaned this  bugger
to for call-ins by their missionaries!

Russel L.  O'Toole, P.C.
R&M Consulting

31 Ponderosa  Drive