[BC] Clear Channel planning to sell off

Bailey, Scott sbailey
Fri Sep 15 11:47:12 CDT 2006

Doug,
I see that happening, and I would love to see that happen down your way.
This may open the door for some new local O & O (well, we will call them
a new generation of mom & pops) and could cause these so called "LPAM"
petitions go to the wayside. I'm sick of hearing about and reading all
these LPAM petitions, that make no sense, tech wise.

Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net
[mailto:broadcast-bounces at radiolists.net] On Behalf Of Douglas B.
Pritchett
Sent: Friday, September 15, 2006 11:37 AM
To: Broadcasters' Mailing List
Subject: Re: [BC] Clear Channel planning to sell off

Scott, it could be a wonderful opportunity for some enterprising "mom
and pops" to provide local and compelling content to an "abandoned"
market....and make a buck doing it.  Chances are those FMs (which were
once affiliated with said AMs)  were/have been either moved away or
refocused on a larger market.

--
Douglas B. Pritchett
Fort Wayne, IN