[BC] Listenership down

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Fri Sep 15 10:05:02 CDT 2006

It is interesting to study the pix accompanying this article. The '30s/'40s
family is sitting and talking, looking, and playing with each other. The
girl with the iPod is alone and staring at the damned thing.

I've been asked, "What did you do before TV?" Well, we spent the day or
evening talking and playing games. My grandmother was a ACE canasta player!

Has media improved our humanity?

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM