[BC] Oh No another automation comparison question

David Lawrence david
Fri Sep 15 00:11:40 CDT 2006

On 9/13/06 4:13 PM, one Larry Fuss <lfuss2 at cox.net> wrote:

 > My complaints about AudioVault:

Which you illuminate, are non-existent with my favorite, and rapidly
becoming a non-CC standard of sorts, iMediaTouch. I've never had a better
time with a piece of software, and it's run my network shows flawlessly for
over 8 years. It's a set of tools I rely on and can't recommend highly
enough. The engineer at RadioVisa came over to my Burbank studio, watched me
work with the software, and immediately decided to standardize on the suite
for his local and network studios.

Love it love it love it. imediatouch.com.

David