[BC] Air America filing for Bankruptcy

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Wed Sep 13 22:36:35 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/13/2006 10:05:06 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
dlh at donnahalper.com writes:

> At 08:40 PM 9/13/2006, you wrote:
>  >See the URL below.
>  >
>  >http://thinkprogress.org/2006/09/13/air-america-bankruptcy
>
>  ThinkProgress is a reliable site, but the word from AAR, where I have
>  friends, is they are restructuring some debt and they are not using
>  the B word. I know my friends on the right are all over this like a
>  cheap suit, but no kidding, while many new companies have cash
>  crunches, the truth remains that there are some progressive talk
>  shows that are turning a profit, and bless 'em for doing so.  If we
>  are to have a healthy democracy, both sides of the issues need to be
heard.

When I first saw the headline, my first thought was, "What? Again?!" <GGG>

I am curious, though... the adjective "progressive"... as opposed to
"regressive"? ;)
I think "Liberal" and "Conservative" are reasonable adjectives, but that's
just my 2c

As for Air America... we'll just have to "stay tuned" to see what happens
next.

Willie...