[BC] Oh No another automation comparison question

Sid Schweiger sid
Wed Sep 13 16:32:32 CDT 2006

>>I would stay far away from Audio Vault.

It's very clunky, not user friendly at ALL and their Tech Support is some of
the worst.<<

Yep, it's so clunky and user-unfriendly that about two dozen board-ops, most of whom never worked in radio before, are perfectly comfortable with it in less than an hour.

Their tech support is so awful that they have never failed to return our calls or have the answer to our questions.

You need to come to the table with more experience than you have before you start bashing a system such as Audio Vault, which is currently installed around the world at thousands of stations.

Sid Schweiger
IT Manager, Entercom Boston LLC
WAAF - WEEI AM/FM - WKAF - WMKK - WRKO - WVEI AM/FM
20 Guest St / 3d Floor
Boston MA  02135-2040
Phone: 617-779-5369
Fax: 617-779-5379