[BC] LPB SIGNITURE II MODEL -20 BOARD

BOYDSIRBOYD@aol.com BOYDSIRBOYD
Wed Sep 13 15:23:47 CDT 2006

ok, thank you gary for the pin outs on the cca console.. now if anyone can
help on this one it's would save me time since the manual was either lost or
thrown out.
i have to install a LPB SIGNITURE II  MODEL -20 BOARD in a new studio. when
they received the console they did get the manual with it. but some one has
tossed it or lost it.
if any one can help i would like to purchase a copy and or let me know just
the pin outs so i can take the consoel out and replace it with the lpb console.

thanks in advance.

bill  wdab  wcsz  and now wafs