[BC] LPFM s

Robert Meuser Robertm
Mon Sep 11 04:06:38 CDT 2006

You do not need a legal ID to do any of the items below. Legal ID is a
dumb retro concept. It is also a very geeky concept. For those of who
who want to revel in the good ole days, have a blast.  Radio needs
agressive and futuristic thinking to move forward.

 The idea that legal ID is not needed only for national programs is
wrong as well.  There are numerous examples out there.