[BC] LPFM's

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Sat Sep 9 10:11:36 CDT 2006

In a message dated 09/08/2006 5:35:12 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
richwood at pobox.com writes:

> It's my understanding that organized campaigns tend to get ignored.
>  In the past, religious groups would publish fully completed complaint
>  forms that required only a signature. It was clear to the FCC many
>  people had no real concern, since they wouldn't take the time to
>  write a simple, individual letter.

If the time comes and action is needed, I'll make sure each letter is written
by the persons I contact. They will be interested in the situation, as they
will be listeners to that same station that would be obliterated if that
x-lator lights-up.

Willie...