[BC] LPFM's, now, reliable remote closures

Craig Bowman craig1
Thu Sep 7 20:19:14 CDT 2006

Tom,

If you have ISDN the zephyr sends four closures in MPEG stereo mode.  I
used it for the Michigan Talk / Sports Networks to NPR when we moved the
uplink last fall.  Of course for RPU you can use 25/35 for three
different closures and soon (when wireless Internet) is more available
you can always VNC into your automation and run it yourself.

Craig Bowman