[BC] music on hard drive

Tom tfj
Thu Sep 7 17:16:38 CDT 2006

Gentlemen,

After A 20+ year career as an owner/manager/sales/news/dj on 4 stations,
got an honest job, but radio is still a hhobby. I run 3 part 15 stations.

The one at CHURCH is ALL cd in 3 changers; lots of (Catholic) programs,
Church announcements, neighborhood evangelization, religious music and
psa's, "homework helper" produced by our grade school, even USA Network
joins. It is VERY low maintenance (but took 4 months to work out he bugs).

The one at a NURSING HOME is all in a 6 year old pentium computer using OTS
DJ. There are 10,000 songs. It is BEAUTIFUL MUSIC and 1940-1965 mix with 40
liners, weather, USA Network news, a weather radio that interrupts when here
is a watch or warning and a push-to-talk microphone in case the
administrator needs to talk to the 100 apartments. It sounds wonderful.

The one at MY HOME is 1955-1985 oldies in a pentium comupter with OTS. It
gets all my junk.

All 3 stations are 24/7. The Church has run 2 years, the nursing home for 3
years.

If I can do it as a hobby (virtually alone), while holding a full-time
job,why can't YOU do it for your business?

Tom in Michigan