[BC] LPFM Operations

Mark Humphrey mark3xy
Wed Sep 6 20:54:57 CDT 2006

As "internet radio" increases in popularity, I expect non-comm
broadcasters who are streaming their programming online will start to
sell "real" commercials on the stream, and simply cover them with
"sanitized" underwriting announcements on the air to keep the FCC
satisifed.

Does anyone happen to know how many stations already do this?  Seems
to me it's perfectly legal, as long as they comply with IRS non-profit
rules.

Mark