[BC] What is the issue in SC?

Barry Mishkind barry
Tue Sep 5 18:55:09 CDT 2006

At 04:13 PM 9/5/2006, Kent Winrich wrote
>I have never ever seen and attitude like yours towards "technicians".
>
>Personally I have seen some "technicians" that are not registered, but could
>put together a radio station with vines and coconuts.  And you relegate
>these people to read your meters.

         This whole discussion has gotten out of hand,
         and I am sad to see the heated way this has
         turned out.

         I think we can stop with the attacks back
         and forth now.

         Clarence ... I will watch for your posts to see if
         you want to re-direct the discussion. Otherwise,
         I think we will close it down.  I don't want us
         getting any meaner with one another ..

         thanks
         barry

Barry Mishkind     -       Tucson, AZ    -   520-296-3797