[BC] What is the issue in SC?

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Tue Sep 5 18:42:35 CDT 2006

I have never ever seen and attitude like yours towards "technicians".

Personally I have seen some "technicians" that are not registered, but could
put together a radio station with vines and coconuts.  And you relegate
these people to read your meters.  As for me, I am a registered engineer.
But to be honest that doesn't mean SQUAT.  It is what I do NOW for the
stations I work for and what I am able to offer. Also, like Rich Wood in the
past,  (paraphrasing, please forgive me Rich) that it takes a team of people
to make a decent radio station run.  Not just the "owner", not just
sales.....  Lets see how well you would have done without your meter reader
-- registered meter reader or not.  Who is the first person you callwhen you
are off the air?  Your janitor?  And these people are so much lower than
you.  But they keep YOUR station on the air.

In regards to the "bashing",  I believe, my friend, that your original
posting started out that way.  Now that you started it, you have to take the
heat for the allegations you laid out.  People have asked you well thought
out questions, but you refuse to answer them.  Makes a lot of people suspect
to your allegations.  Support what you said!  Elsewise you are doomed to the
trash bin.  Some people are actaully trying to help you out.  Heck I will
too as I am in the next state over.  But I will not help if you concider me
a lesser of a person. "JUST" a technician.  Ya right.