[BC] FIRST LPFM BITES THE BUST

Kent Winrich kwinrich
Tue Sep 5 10:53:23 CDT 2006

Lets look at his market, shall we?

Look at http://www.recnet.com/cdbs/fmq.php?latd=33.1845&lond=80.5732

He has an adjacent Class A above him (WTUA), and another LP two channels
below him.  Call me silly, but I kinda doubt that a religious Class A in St
Stephen, SC is in the process of firing up HD.

The Class A, WTUA is 35+ miles away from WSHG (WTUA must be the religious
station he is referring to).  The 60dBu lines are at least 20 miles apart.
I dont see any troubles brewing here.