[BC] AFTRA Tells FCC That Consolidation Doing ''Irreparable Harm''

David Lawrence david
Sun Sep 3 18:32:46 CDT 2006

On 9/2/06 2:59 AM, one First Step Productions - Dave Golterman
<thevoice at nemont.net> wrote:

 > I noticed the following on the net this morning.  What I'd like to know
 > is where were AFTRA leaders when consolidation was just getting
 > started.  It seems like they might be a few years late in speaking up.

They said the same thing to the FCC and to Congress just as consolidation
was getting started. Thing is, AFTRA isn't going to influence anyone - they
are not part of the FCC's constituency.

David