[BC] The future of broadcasting...

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Sun Sep 3 18:30:39 CDT 2006

Exactly. Placing business plan and results above creativity has been a
contributor to the slow erosion of broadcast radio.

Creativity does not have anything to do with playlists or their size. Is
radio entertainment for making profit, or profit masquerading as entertainment?

If radio time is so very precious that formulaic product is the only
product, then die Caesar.

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM