[BC] The future of broadcasting...

Tom Dimeo mwam
Sun Sep 3 15:27:00 CDT 2006

Several years ago WHYL 960 Carlisle Pennsylvania carried the
Alan Gray doo-woppin oldies format. Is the format still
around? I loved the music even though it was all automated
and usually I can't take much audimation. I actually
purchased quite a number of songs after hearing them on the
station. They were songs I hadn't heard since the fifties or
early sixties -- songs that were hits but never played
anywhere else.

Tom

** Message **