[BC] The future of broadcasting...

Jeff Johnson jjohnson
Sun Sep 3 14:28:27 CDT 2006

Strikes me that there are plenty of folks who would love to hear those
'minor hits' and 'stiffs'!

I agree that you would not want to risk a station's fortunes, but is that
not just the problem with commercial radio??

Radio itself has become 'stiff'. Why not reinvent 'Top 40' with all of
those tunes that were squeezed out for no good reason decades ago.

The problem is that that would take talent and creativity, and then we're
back where we began.

Jeff.Johnson at goodnews.net,CSRE
RFPROOF.COM