[BC] The future of broadcasting...

Larry Albert larry.albert
Sun Sep 3 09:56:16 CDT 2006

   Yes, Top 40 worked.

   But, Top 40 in July was not same play list as Top 40 in May or June.

   There was some overlapping of songs played month to month, but, Top 40
was a live, active, and constantly changing play list.

   Oldies/Classic/Vintage/Whatever could benefit from having a rotating
play list from the available library.

   First suggestion limit frequency of playing of any selection. Absolutely
not more than "x" times in a day/week/month.

   After "x" plays the selection is removed from the play list for a
pre-determined time.

   Second suggestion - point out and play some Fantastic Forgotten Flops -
songs that never made it.

   This could be promoted as a daily feature.