[BC] Selling anything on the air

First Step Productions - Dave Golterman thevoice
Sat Sep 2 23:04:41 CDT 2006

------ At 06:57 AM 9/2/2006, First Step Productions - Dave Golterman

Rich Wood wrote:

 > Unless the rules have changed there can be no commercials until all
testing is done and a final license is issued in the US. Is this an
actual station or a translator
 > getting ready to translate?

This is a full power local FM station to go with a seperately programmed
but co-owned AM in the same COL.  The company also owns AM & FM licenses
in nearby Estevan & Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan as well as elsewhere in the
province and in Alberta & Manitoba.

Dave

Dave Golterman
First Step Productions