[BC] The future of broadcasting...

Ron Cole rondcole
Sat Sep 2 19:01:04 CDT 2006

Broadcast radio has to have more content than just commercials interrupted
with an occasional music sweep that is so badly processed as to make it just
about impossible to listen to.   Computer selected music is so narrow and
poorly executed with scripted liners and 15 minutes of commercials an hour I
won't waste my time listening.

With today's technology I don't have to listen to radio get a variety of
music any more.

iPod, XM, CD Changer, Internet Streams all give me uninterrupted music but
they lack the creative spark that only a live DJ offer, if you let them do
there job?

I listen to the New & Talk station oh about 30 minutes a day for New and
Weather while I get ready to go to work.

Ron