[BC] Speedometers on Cars. Do we need them?...

Cowboy curt
Sat Jul 29 08:12:35 CDT 2006

On Wednesday 19 July 2006 02:15 am, Burt I. Weiner wrote:
> I don't think we speedometers in our cars either.  I rely on my
> carburetor to not make my car go to fast.
>
> Burt

 These days, with the computer engine management systems,
 that's not so far fetched.
 Most do have a rev limit programmed into them, but there's really
 no reason it couldn't limit on the vehicle speed sensor as well.

 Might be more effective if it was just programmed to start randomly
 changing stations on the radio, though.....

--
Cowboy