[BC] It wasn't the President this time.

Brian Urban burban
Fri Jul 28 15:48:54 CDT 2006

Yeah, this one always irks me.  Why were the people who monitored and
ILLEGALLY DISCLOSED the contents of the conversation not prosecuted?
Instead, Congress passed a law outlawing scanners that tune the cellular
bands.  It seems counterintuitive to me to make everyone pay for one
person's ILLEGAL conduct.  But then I'm not a member of Congress for which
the main qualifications seem to be a lack of common sense and no backbone to
stand up for what is right.

--
Brian Urban
Chief Operator