[BC] It wasn't the President this time.

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Jul 28 15:01:22 CDT 2006

In a message dated 07/27/2006 5:00:08 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
curt at spam-o-matic.net writes:

>   Ya know.....
>
>   WAY back when, Marconi was a boy.....
>   I was taught that EVERY mic is live, ALL the time.
>
>   Whatever happened to professionalism ?

I was taught the same thing... back around 1977 when I was just a kid in High
School, doing Radio with Junior Achievement at WICC.

When the mic is disconnected from the mic cord (and you *know* it's not a
wireless) then, and *only* then is it safe to assume that it's *not* live.

Willie...