[BC] It wasn't the President this time.

It's Dave enginr
Fri Jul 28 08:52:41 CDT 2006

"And in the case of a modern router-based digital audio system like the
Wheatstone I work with at WXXI here in Rochester, the audio from any
mike in any studio in the building can (at least in theory) be brought
up at any time on any fader on any console in the building, with no user
feedback to indicate that the mike is live. It's a VERY good reason to
be even more mindful of the "always on" rule of thumb!"

Let's see... I'll bet there is someway to bridge all of that to the outside
world...via internet gateway.
Software switches or not.

Dave Riddle