[BC] Looks Like Congress Needs Money...

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Fri Jul 28 08:40:57 CDT 2006

In a message dated 07/27/2006 05:22:49 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
tpt at eurekanet.com writes:

> One of the stations fined $10,000 is WCHC, a 100 watt station licensed to
> Holy Cross College in Worchester.
(snip)
>Probably so some Bible-thumper can expand.*

*It was this kind of vitriol that led to me unsubbing from the AF. The school
is Cathoic, for crying out loud.

As for all of the other comments... I agree that this particular rule is
stupid, and to levy such a fine against a tiny college station like this is really
dumb. I'd have to guess that it was spit-out by a computer program that
responded to a check-box on a form.

Willie...