[BC] It wasn't the President this time.

Bill Croghan loteng
Thu Jul 27 15:46:51 CDT 2006

Funny you should append that to a story about a problem at KRDO.  When I was
a newsman there back in the early 70's, a producer got in trouble because
his extremely loud profanity over the intercom was so loud it was picked up
on the studio mics, faintly, but enough that the GM could tell at home.  The
result wasn't just a suspension for him, but we all had to put up with lower
intercom levels!
Bill

Bill Croghan CPBE WB?KSW
Chief Engineer,