[BC] We do it because we can, not because it is right

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Thu Jul 27 12:40:37 CDT 2006

for the same reasons there are 10+ mile long delays from rubbernecking as
everyone slows down to almost a complete stop when they are passing a
horrific wreck on the side of the road to get a look.

theres far too much compassion and preaching in this thread, its beginning
to feel like sunday mass...