[BC] No call-in shows for preachers? (WAS: ...because we can...)

WFIFeng@aol.com WFIFeng
Wed Jul 26 18:36:15 CDT 2006

In a message dated 07/26/2006 4:14:20 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
SBailey at nespower.com writes:

> I have had in the past, preachers, ministers, etc. wanting to do talk
>  programs and take call from listeners. I flat tell them I won't do it!
>
>  Scott

Why not? We have programs of that nature on our stations... and have for
*years*. In fact, one of our MA stations has a local Pastor who does a live, local
call-in show every day. He's got the talent for it, it's doing well, and is
popular. Someday, the plan is to make it New England-regional, on *all* of our
stations.

Of course, if none of them in your area have the talent for such, I can see
your reluctance... but what say ye? ;)

Willie...