[BC] We do it because we can, not because it is right

Bernie Courtney jerseyspikes
Wed Jul 26 13:43:57 CDT 2006

are you kidding me?  911 tapes are released from departments in the NY/NJ
area all the time, nothing sacred about them.  And frankly, as long as my
tax money is paying for the phone lines they are coming in on, the salary
for the call taker, and the logger they are being recorded on, I think I
have a right to hear them.